Friday, October 28, 2011

fall pins

Photobucket

Happy Fall :)
I've made a collection of some autumn pins that almost make it okay that summer is behind us.

I made this Pinterest lunch last weekend:
Photobucket

Photobucket

*I cut the chicken before putting it into the crock pot and it only took 2 hours on HIGH to cook.

Other recent pins that I adore.....

Mini Apple Pies

Fall Outfit

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

Pumpkin Spice Latte

And my Friday's Fancies for this week is a lovely fall outfit with some fall products I am lusting after!

Fall


Pumpkin Spice Muffin shampoo and body wash? YES PLEASE!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


8 comments:

Erin said...

Fall is my favorite time of year! We currently live in Washington and our fall is usually only about 2 weeks long before the snow starts comming! I feel so cheated sometimes ha!

Sarah Jane said...

Found you through the linkup and I am glad I did. Your blog is amazing and I had to follow. Can't wait to read more and catch up on everything I have missed.

-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Elisha Lynn said...

Yay! Ohio!!!! I went to OU and love everything about Ohio during Autumn. My name is Elisha and I came over to your blog via the follower fest! I can't wait to read more!

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

greetings from wisconsin! stopping by from the followers fest, i'd love for you to visit my blog and check out the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo, nicole

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

Sarah! I've missed you for Friday's Fancies and was SO happy to see you back :) love love love your fall festive look...I'm dying for anything pumpkin-y these days. Hope all is well, pretty lady! xoxo {av}

Sam said...

I will take those mini apple things and both outfits thanks! Both of those pairs of flats are adorable, I need to add more to my wardrobe!

Found you through Follow Fest, come check out my blog if you're interested! I'm hosting my first give-away!

My Growing Obsessions

Kristine said...

that food looks delish... I want to eat it all.

Nish said...

Yummy and delicious food. wonderful dress collection and amazing this post.
Indian Fashion