Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Fancies

I'm a day late for this link up, but here is my Friday's Fancies for this week :) All about being cozy this fall!





Fall









Gotta love leggings, sweater dresses, and boots! Sounds like the perfect outfit to me. 

Currently watching the Buckeye game with my fiance. Got my nails done this morning...we've attempted the seating chart....and we're planning on printing some more programs tonight. 

Wedding in 7 days!!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love your outfit choice this week! Nothing is cozier than leggings and a sweater dress!

Glitterista said...

Hello! Stopping by from long-distance loving.

Love your blog name! I did the opposite--went to Wisconsin and am now in Ohio. ;)

There aren't many outfits I adore like a comfy sweaterdress with boots. Hope you're having a great weekend!

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

You're never too late for Friday's Fancies! This outfit is seriously SO cozy! I love a good pair of leggings in the colder months :) hope you had such a fun weekend...and that I see you back again next week! much love, my dear! xoxo {av}

Kendra said...

What a cozy outfit! It's raining cats and dogs where I am today so I would love to snuggle up in this!
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
Enter my giveaway and win a sweet little clutch from Urban Outfitters!