Friday, June 24, 2011

fashion friday :)

Summertime Tourist

Summer Shopping


via my polyvore


(1) Shirt: I love flow-y shirts...they are especially fabulous for buffets, potlucks, and fat days :-P This one has a cinched waist and pleats so it still appears fitted. (Satin Pullover Blouse Puff Sleeve, $23 - amazon.com)

(2) Jeans: Dark wash skinny jeans can be dressed up or down...or somewhere in between, like this outfit. So versatile. Love them. Even though it's summer, I went with jeans because in my neck of the woods, we're still wearing them :( (CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Avedon Slick Jeans$410 - boutique1.com)

(3) Bag: I am in need of a white bag! Black and brown just aren't cutting it anymore. This one has a cross body strap and smaller handles plus super cute buckles on the front. (Mulberry Alexa leather bag, $1,265 $885 - net-a-porter.com)

(4) Shoes: Barely-there sandals are the way to go this summer. I have yet to try any that zip up behind the heel, but I like the looks of them. (Textured Leatherette Sandals,$17 - forever21.com)

(5) Necklace: I have a similar necklace from this cute Etsy shop. (Platinum Plated Cinderella Dream Is A Wish Pave Key Necklace From Disney Co. ,truffleshuffle.co.uk)

(6) Ring: I had to add this because it looks just like my engagement ring! (Ladies Platinum 0.75 carat diamond solitaire engagement ring ,$7,090 $6,030 - debenhams.com)

(7) Nail polishes: I'm loving the tan/mauve color for fingernails right now. And the navy blue for the toes- a little different, but something that would look classy with this outfit. (Butter London Three- Free Lacquers Nail Polish, $14 - zappos.com & nordstrom.com)

(8) Body spray: A summery scent completes this outfit. Sweet pea is my go-to fragrance because it's light and girly. (Sweet Pea - Fragrance - Bath & Body Works, bathandbodyworks.com)



Do you like this outfit?? Head on over to {long distance loving}, find my post in the list, and "like" it!

Then, comment on this post or tweet me (@sarah_christine) telling me you did and I'll profile you here next week!






8 comments:

Mo Pie, Please said...

Fun! I love that you used butter nail polishes too!

Mateya said...

I love that shirt! My husband hates those flowy shirts so I hardly ever wear them though.

Kori Donahue said...

Perfect outfit! Thanks for linking up! Kori xoxo

Stephanie said...

Great outfit!

Carly Anne said...

That blouse is just beyond amazing. The color and cut is perfection.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute blouse! xoxo jillian:: enter to win My Memories Digital Suite Scrapbooking Software

Ruby@Ruby'sMusings said...

Such a fun outfit!!Great job! Hopped over from Blonde Episodes for FF

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Loving that silky, cinched waist, pinky blouse!!
Have a lovely weekend!! ;)