Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"all things very delicious and rarely nutritous"

Photobucket
 Today, my link-up with Flip Flops and Pearls for Semi-Wordless Wednesday is all about new dessert blog on Tumblr! Since I'm constantly reblogging pictures of cupcakes, pie, candy, and ice cream anyway, I decided to start a themed tumblog in addition to my personal one.


Photobucket

Click the button to check it out. Grab code (located on my sidebar--->) to add the button to your page, if you'd like!

Now here are some pictures of mouth-watering goodies!















3 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Oh my goodness...these treats look absolutely delectable! I'll definitely check out your tumblr.

Hope you'll stop by my SWW post!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Kerri said...

That just about did me in! I almost broke a sweat - how YUMMY!!
Thanks for playing along with FF&P Semi Wordless! :)

J said...

Oh my goodness! I'm now drooling and craving cupcakes! I wonder if I could talk the hubs into going to the store this late at night?

So glad to have found you through FF&P SWW! Hope you had a fabulous Wednesday!