Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a walk down memory lane...



Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm currently obsessed with this combo of veggies and feta cheese: on pizza, with eggs, and I'm thinking with some penne pasta would be delicious!





Megan Dub-Yuh is hosting a fun link up- click the picture to play! She's asking for pictures of us bloggers from 10 years ago!

10 years ago I was 13 and it was the end of 7th grade.
I've found some pictures from the very last day of school:

  My "boyfriend" at the time. Here we are again...

There were only 3 boys in my grade taller than me. I find this picture absolutely hilarious!
[not sure what was up with my eye...or my hair]








{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Probably the times when neither of us were really sure if it was a date or not. The bill and the goodbye were super awkward.



{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Lauren Conrad. From the outside looking in- it seems like she has a great life! And she has an awesome wardrobe :)

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Colby jack :) i like all kinds except for bleu cheese.



{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Mrs. Murray...I don't remember much about 1st grade, but she goes to the same church as my family so I've stayed in touch.



{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
JD <3



{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes! In 5th grade I played a piano duet ("Take Me Out to the Ballgame") with my friend. In 7th and 8th grade I sang with 3 other friends (Billy Gilman's "One Voice" and Lee Ann Womack's  "I Hope You Dance ").



{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Hmmm...I've spent several minutes trying to think of one and all I've got is Hermione Granger.



{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes, but I usually choose not too because the burning sensation makes me regret it later in the day.



{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Only when I'm using the number keys. I never learned the muscle memory for those.



{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Friday. I substituted in a 4th grade classroom and was SO tired that evening!

4 comments:

Megan Dub-Yuh said...

OH! I love your picture!! I was always taller than boys, too.

iheartvegetables said...

I just found your blog (through WIAW!) and I'm so excited I did!!!! I'm a buckeye too!!! But no longer living in the buckeye state :( I'm in Virginia now. Go bucks!

Jesslyn Amber said...

Those tacos look yummy!!

And you were gorgeous at 13... and you still are. :) I had a boyfriend named Chaz in elementary school. (4th-6th) I was 5'3" and he was 4'11". Those pictures are quite hilarious! :)

And I love your Wee Bit questions! So funny that we both said Lauren! :)

Kelsey said...

love the wee bit. it's such an adorable idea! lovely post! make sure to check out what i'm wearing for wardrobe wednesday! xoxo

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com