Friday, April 15, 2011

gotta get down on friday.

I'm joining 234095820348 link ups today because I couldn't pick just one :) Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, I only have 4. I can't pass at the chance to connect with new people in blogland!


Here are some reasons why this Friday is Fabulous:
1. I found all the seasons of The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team on Hulu Plus!


2. Holy Thursday (aka the end of Lent) is 6 days away, which means I can drink coffee and eat fast food again. I want a Crispy Chicken Wrap and Mocha Frappe from McDonalds!!

3. I'm on day 4 of my vegetarian week and I feel great! Don't get me wrong, I'll go right back to being a carnivore when this over. But, I've been happy with the meals I've created. Click here to see what I've been eating.

4. I just heard thunder :) I love thunderstorms and we have yet to have a good one here! If it isn't going to be a nice, sunny day, then give me a storm.




AND





Created using Polyvore

How cute would this outfit be for the upcoming holiday?

Dress: Tara Jarmon Cotton Sundress with Bow Belt, $285 - johnlewis.com 
Sweater: Mariel Cardigan White Gold,  feverdesigns.co.uk 
Shoes: Maxmara, $535 - matchesfashion.com 
Clutch: Christian Louboutin Mini Loubi, $695 - net-a-porter.com




Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

I had a Xanga (way back in 2000 when they were cool) and I still get Xanga Subscription Updates via e-mail from the most prominent blogs. This next post was found on Lovelyish and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

WTF?? Although, I have to agree, I see the resemblance. 

In other news....
The memo board (from Samantha's Etsy store, The Backyard Boutique) that I won from Meredith's giveaway came in the mail this week!

Photobucket
JD opening my package. His eyes were closed, so I cropped the picture to save him the embarrassment.

Photobucket
Annnnd now he's self-conscious and doesn't want to show his face!

Tied with a cute bow and handmade tags.

Here it is! Adorable :)

How sweet is she to send a coupon??

And I'll leave you with a super annoying and catchy song...you are welcome.


Happy Friday!

Sarah



7 comments:

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

So happy to have you posting for Friday’s Fancies again this week :) I think it is perfect Easter Sunday attire! I always love your outfits and hope you'll stick around as a FF faithful!

That Rebecca Black song will always be annoying...but it is HILARIOUS. Have a happy Friday, my dear! xoxo {av}

melissa said...

Great choices! I love that dress! Ewww! I HATE Rebecca Black! haha. Visiting from av's link up! Have a great weekend! xo

ropcorn said...

A vegetarian week sounds like a great idea! I found it fun to read what you have eaten during it. And I love your "left over popcorn" lunch. :p

Take care,
Alexandra
http://ropcorn.com

Monique said...

OMG That Rebecca Black song is stuck in my head every Friday! haha

The pink dress in the Friday Fancies entry is soooooo pretty!! And the bow makes it even prettier!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Ooo that outfit is so cute and lady like!! Perect for a lovely garden party!

Just stopping by from Weekday Wander!

Missy
http://takeallchances.blogspot.com

Dani said...

Wowee...how funny i did a post on friday and called it "Its friday, friday!" After our most annoying Rebecca Black you tube sensation. So today i'm looking around blogland and i come across this from Fashion Fridays.

So i'm fairly new to blogland too and just learning about link ups etc. I'm your newest follower :) I hope you pop over to me and check out my blog.

:)

Samantha said...

oh goodness! you are just awesome! thanks again! i've joined the "blogspot" world (from tumblr) - if you get the urge to take a peak ; )

http://the-backyardboutique.blogspot.com